Zeneth Bowen Therapy for Animals
Specialising in Bowen therapy for Small Animals including Dogs, Cats, Birds, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits and Wildlife.
Bowen therapy is both a physical and energetic bodywork technique that treats the body as a whole. Using fingers and thumbs the Therapist slowly applies gentle rolling movements over the soft tissue (muscle, ligaments, tendons, fascia and skin), with the aim of bringing balance /re-alignment to all facets of your animal’s health and wellbeing.
Therapy time is typically 20mins however we allow up to 50mins for an initial consultation to allow the therapist time to assess the animal and to develop a rapport.
Bowen Therapy may be beneficial for animals with;
• Chronic and degenerative conditions – helping to improve the animal’s quality of life.
• Back problems
• Acute injuries – Muscle sprains
• Lameness and other gait problems.
• Pre and post-surgery – assist in recovery times and rehabilitation.
• Behavioural conditions- anxiety, fear, stress or aggression.
• Growth and developmental conditions.
• Support for Working, Agility or Competition Dogs.
• Recovery in Rescue animals.
Initial Small Animal Bowen Fee = $60
Follow-up fee = $50